- The Paper Studio value pack ivory notecard/envelope 4″x5.5″ [Michaels]
- White card stock
- Recollections Basic Bold 12″x12″ paper pad [Michaels]
- Martha Stewart corner rounder
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue 4 fl oz
- glue stick, scissors, ruler
OrganizationLove Pro Tips:
- I cut 1.5″ squares and then used a corner rounder punch to round 2 corners.
- I didn’t put all the shapes the same direction, rather kept the ones on the left facing one way and the ones on the right facing the opposite way.
- Because the colorful paper was just paper, not card stock, I glued (using glue stick) it to plain white card stock (I had plenty of that) to keep it sturdy and also make it pop out from the card just a little.
- Gluing it to card stock after cutting the square made things much easier when I punched it through the corner rounder! Trust me – I tried both ways, the paper alone didn’t want to punch.
- I used the liquid glue to glue the card stock/paper combo to the card paper.
- I made a rainbow design just for fun. You could use coordinating colors or black and white – I might try those later!
Really could be anything – I’ll use it for an every day card, so something like:
- Thinking of you
- Just because
- Sending love
- Saw the above on Pinterest, giving me the idea to use a corner rounder on squares. Thanks for the inspiration!
- If my post inspires you, and you blog about it, I ask that you credit me!
- This card is available for purchase on my etsy store: