- Recollections Value Pack card/envelope 5″x6.5″ [Michaels]
- Core Couture High Fashion 12″x12″ card stock (pink/green/blue glitter paper) [JoAnn’s Fabric]
- Brown card stock
- Martha Stewart corner rounder
- Family Treasures cloud/scalloped oval punch
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue 4 fl oz
- scissors, ruler
OrganizationLove Pro Tips:
- Use a ruler to make 3 rectangles on 3 different glitter papers. Then use a corner rounder to round the top 2 corners.
- For the popsicle stick (brown card stock), the corner rounder I had didn’t work – the stick was too skinny for that! I just used scissors, hence why they are not identical.
- For the “bite”, put the corner of the popsicle shape into a scalloped oval punch (looks like a cloud).
This card could be used for a wide variety of occasions, such as:
- Happy summer
- Take a bite out of life
- Happy birthday
- You’re the sweetest
- A pin posted from http://www.pinkcricut.com/ (no direct link) inspired this post. Thanks for the inspiration!
- If my post inspires you, and you blog about it, I ask that you credit me!
- This card is available for purchase on my etsy store: