- Recollections Card/Envelope 4″x5.5″ white
- Letter stickers (gift)
- .35mm Archival Ink pen
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue 4 fl oz
- ruler, pencil, eraser
OrganizationLove Pro Tips:
- Use a pencil and ruler to draw a straight line to write “It’s Your” on. Trace letters in pen or ultra fine marker, wait to dry, then erase pencil lines.
- Any sticker letters could be used for this. The ones I had happened to fit the card well, which is important.
- If you wanted a perfectly polished look, you could also use a pencil and ruler to draw a straight line on the bottom of the card to precisely line up your sticker letters.
Not sure any are needed, as there are words already covering the front, but perhaps inside:
- Enjoy your day
- It’s your special day
- Happy birthday
- Have a blast
- If my post inspires you, and you blog about it, I ask that you credit me!