- The Paper Studio Simply Solids box of cards (black card with envelope included) [Michaels]
- Recollections “Halloween Boo” ribbon (pack of 5 – 3 shown) [Michaels]
- Pumpkin / letter stickers
- Fine silver Metallic Sharpie
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue 4 fl oz
- Halloween stickers (see Pro Tips*)
OrganizationLove Pro Tips:
- Make sure you use plenty of glue on the ribbon. It’s heavier!
- I don’t know where to find the pumpkin/letter stickers, they were a gift to me
- The Happy Halloween ribbon says it repeatedly – I just used a little ribbon so it would only say “Happy Halloween” one time and include one jack-o-lantern
- Metallic Sharpies are a great idea for dark paper or card stock! I used silver metallic Sharpie on the black card stock and it showed up great.
- *I included Halloween stickers (on their backing) inside the card because I am delivering my cards to kids who love stickers
- Happy Halloween!
- Enjoy your treats!
- Trick or Treat!
- I also included notes inside about “can’t wait to see pictures of your costumes” “enjoy the candy you receive” etc.
- If my post inspires you, and you blog about it, I ask that you credit me! Also, I’d love to see it!
Pingback: DIY Halloween card for kids (2016) – For the Love of Organization