- Recollections Value Pack cards and envelopes set 5″ x 6.5″ (kraft) [Michaels]
- Recollections Craft It 4-piece pinwheels [Michaels]
- Doodlebug Design square sequins (Halloween assortment)
- Light blue card stock
- White card stock
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue 4 fl oz
- MS Word, printer ink,
- paper cutter, scissors
OrganizationLove Pro Tips:
- I cut out everything and then glued it on in the following order: white card stock (sticks), happy birthday, pinwheels (actually a sticker), sequins. This way everything was layered the way I wanted it to be.
- I used liquid glue, but had to wipe up excess around the sequins and in the sequin hole – I just used my finger to get the excess
- As always, I placed everything down where I wanted it before gluing
- If my post inspires you, and you blog about it, I ask that you credit me! Also, I’d love to see it!
- This card is available for purchase on my etsy store: