- Recollections 12″ x 12″ scrapbook paper (Green Linen) [Michaels]
- Recollections 12″ x 12″ card stock (brown) [Michaels]
- light pink card stock (for bow)
- white printer paper
- Recollections 5/8″ butterfly punch (blue) [Michaels]
- Knock Outs .625″ mini bow punch (pink)
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Extra strength glue stick
- MS Word, printer ink,
- scissors, paper cutter
OrganizationLove Pro Tips:
- I was inspired by the nursery of a friend’s upcoming baby. Her nursery colors were woodsy – brown, spring green, white.
- I made the C in MS Word (word art) and printed it – then cut on the line. I went ahead and trimmed the green paper to 8″ x 10″ and adjusted paper size before printing to make sure the C would fit on the brown paper (also trimmed to 8″ x 10″)
- Added a light pink bow to make it just slightly girly
- Glued the butterflies all around in each direction
- I cut the brown paper into 8″ x 10″ so I was able to frame it! (see bottom picture)
- If my post inspires you, and you blog about it, I ask that you credit me! Also, I’d love to see it!